You think it, we have it. This Drag & Drop page builder is a portal to countless webpage layouts. Zero coding expertise required. Imagine a feature; we have it in our baggage. Just select one of your choices and drag it to fit the layout you dreamt of.
Building Your Website
THE BASIC - Modules
The building blocks of your webpage. The modules help you to build a website from scratch. Combine any of the 21 elements and create any type of website you want. These elements offer you greater flexibility to design the website and make the optimum use of your time.
CONFIGURE- ThemeLines Page Options
Configure the minute details of each web page with the features available under the hood of TL Page Options.
It’s not always necessary to show the Page Title on your webpage. While using the breadcrumbs might be required for your blog. It all depends on the genre of your website and your imagination. Controlling those with the settings option is as easy as snapping your fingers.
Sidebar or No-sidebar, you can now tweak it easier than ever. Also, choose from a variety of available templates for the purpose.
We love whites. Whites balance the content of your webpage. Whites create room for the eyes to relax. The Padding and Margin are the tools to add whites. You can customize both the Padding and Margin in the easiest possible way with this feature.
In order to build an awesome User Interface, the web pages should have uniformity. This is achieved when you have a defined template for a specific purpose. The template
feature provides you an array of preset templates. You can also create one of your own.
Themelines theme options panel is packed with useful goodies:
- General - View the normal theme settings like logo upload, favicon upload, etc.
- Typography - Change the style of the tags with this option.
- Header - Customize the look and feel of your header as you want.
- Footer - To customize footer settings, choose how many widgets to show on your footer and more.
- Social - The links to social media like Facebook, Twitter, etc are added here.
- Analytics and Script Settings - Add your analytics or other tracking codes here.
- 404 Page Settings - Create your very own custom "404 page not found" design here.
- Post Order Settings - Now enable drag and drop page/post or any other custom post type reorder.
- Custom CSS - Here you can write your own custom CSS.
In case, you want to create Custom sidebar and add widgets on your own, go to the Page Layout Sidebar Section and choose from the options provided.
In case of adding your custom widgets to any section of your page, enter the name of the new Widget area in the box provided, click on the Open Advance Settings and finally select the Add Widget Area bar.
- Drag-and-Drop Page Builder
- Responsive Multi-purpose WordPress Theme
- Modern design with clean, colorfull & smooth pages
- Filterable Isotope portfolio, up to 4 columns and multiple layouts
- Multiple blog layouts and pages
- Smooth animations
- Easy unlimited sidebars manager
- 100% responsive design (Google mobile-friendly)
- 100% SEO Friendly and SEO Optimised
- Google Fonts Support
- Built with Bootstrap 3
- An easy to use Theme Options panel
- Contact Form 7 plugin supported
- Child Theme Compatible
- Custom CSS Integration
- Custom SEO module for auto optimization
- One click Optimization options to speed up your site
- Easy post/page/custom post drag and drop re-ordering
- Custom 404-page design
- Create custom widgets
- Convert any part of a page into a widget location
version 1.1.4 - 1.1.6
- The Lightbox shifting issue has been fixed.
- Span tag which got disappeared after save is now supported.
- Fixed the WordPress default gallery.
- Typography related styleshaves removed from core style.
- P tag is removed from typography-tag-list in theme options.
1. Theme options save-loader shifting issue has been fixed.
version 1.0.8 - 1.1.2
1. The problem of images-loading in grid mode is now fixed. Maximum 41 images were loaded and this issue came from the builder.
2. Added Custom columns(categories, image) into posts-list-table in the backend.
3. Optimization of Builder shortcode composition and decomposition.
4. Fixed Id duplication issue in dynamic style.
1. Added Import and documentation buttons to the top of the theme options.
1. Rearranged the Author and Image positions in 'testimonial slider' module.
1. "Header Banner" feature in page options removed from Core for usage through a child theme.
- Added Typography 1.1 color field in the Theme Option
- Added 1.2 enable/disable tag field
- Added theme options save loader
- 'Custom CSS' content is now saved in the dynamic CSS file
- 'Phone number' id issue is now fixed in the Header of Theme Option.
- 'Top header position' issue, which was not working, is now fixed in Theme Option.
- Copyright positioning, which was not working is now fixed in the Footer of Theme Option.
- Added New Theme Options module
- Added background image size feature in 'set background image' option [in section, row, column modules].