ThemeLines Contact Form is the easiest way to build any form you need for your WordPress website.
Create the form you want, when you want with a simple click to add the fields provided by our ThemeLines Contact Form framework.
Features of TL Contact Form which include:
- Various types of fields you can add to your form.
- No limitations to the number of forms, fields, emails, actions, or submissions.
- Set required fields.
- Add Custom CSS Classes to your fields
- Add Description to your fields
- Add a Text fields.
- Add a Textarea fields.
- Add a Date picker fields.
- Add a Number fields.
- Add a Phone fields.
- Add a URL fields.
- Add a Radio fields.
- Add a Select fields.
- Add a Checkbox fields.
- Add a Email fields.
- Email form results to any number of pre-determined email addresses, as well as specific subject to the user filling out the form.
- Submit your form by reloading the page.
Open the TL Contact Form from Dashboard, and then open the contact form you want to add.
Each TL Contact Form has its own tag (shortcode), such as [TLCF id=”1″]. To insert the contact form into your page, just copy the shortcode and paste it into the page content.